Tuesday 4 March 2008

Poor dog! soldier throws puppy off cliff

That scumbag is a real man he is.....that is humiliating that a US soldier would act like that.....I pray that he gets what is coming to him.
soldier throws puppy off cliff
Allow me to take a moment to think before I open the hole in my face.
*Thought for a moment*
Fuck that guy fuck him.
"call me bias but, when i was over there, nothing meant more to me than having the guy to my left and right make sure that he got to see his family again." I wasn't aware that being a good soldier and not throwing puppies off a cliff was mutually exclusive. Just because you go to Iraq, doesn't mean you get a throw puppies off a cliff card. You did your time, deal with it. I ain't gonna cry for you or that asshole.
This is from his sister Kathleen Motari's blog which I found on google. After reading some uber-patriotic crap about how she thinks the pledge of allegiance should be mandatory. I found this post she wrote about the marines, I found this excerpt interesting. I can only assume that she is talking about her brother.

"The Marines may be all about work but they have fun as well. A graduate from MHS joined the Marines right out of high school. They were stationed in Hawaii doing missions up in the mountains when they got hungry. They came out of the woods and found a house and took down the address to call a pizza place. The delivery man didn’t want to come all the way up there because it was really far. Finally they convinced him to. The Marines waited in the trees and bushes until the pizza man came. When the delivery man pulled up, all the Marines jumped out of the bushes with their face paint on and their guns. The pizza man was too scared to get out of the car! They gave him an extra tip for going through the hassle to go that far. So after, they hopped back in the bushes and ate their pizza!"

So after they made the pizza guy drive further than he wanted, they jump out of trees with machine guns and scare the shit out of him. That must be as much fun as throwing puppies off of cliffs.

No comments: